In the event that the services you have purchased do not function in accordance with their Service Description, you will be credited as set out below.
Obtaining your credit:
- The customer will open a ticket regarding the outage with information about their service and how it relates to the outage. Information such as service IDs and IP addresses are sufficient, monitoring logs etc.
- EQUAHOST can take up to 5 days after the outage claim ticket determine the amounts allocated to each customer.
- EQUAHOST's decision on the SLA credit is final.
- EQUAHOST will contact you through your ticket inside the system. The credit will go towards your next invoice renewal.
This SLA does not extend to the following:
- Scheduled maintenance windows and emergency maintenance windows
- Server shutdown due to account suspension
- Factors outside our control, such as force major events, failure of our upstream providers or your ISP
- Software running within your virtual servers
- Hardware failure
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises and viruses
- Denial of service attacks (DDoS) that result in partial outages. Full network interruptions from DDoS are included unless one of your services is involved as either target or source. Small packet loss and latency increases are not SLA eligible.
- Violations of our AUP and ToS
- User activity errors
- Volume Network Services